This page holds resources, events, partnerships, and papers written by our students as they pertain to Environmental Policy, Climate Justice, Environmental Justice, and sustainability management. This page is managed by the Environmental Policy and Sustainability Management Program.
Resources for Students at The New School
- Research at The New School
- The New School COVID Response/Resources
- Student Resource Hub:
- Resources for Undocumented Students
- The Vera List Center Artist and Community Resource List
- Milano Resources for current students
- To plug into local mutual aid in the U.S.: mutualaidhub.org
Our partnership list is forthcoming. For inquires on how to partner with EPSM’s research capacities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Outstanding Papers by our students
Events & Webinars
- EPSM Fall 2020 Capstone Presentations. Showcase of graduate research in the field of environmental policy and sustainability management.
- Black, Queer, and Green. Student Club BIPOC Earth put together a panel on the intersections of Blackness and Queerness within the Environmental Justice movement.
- Indigenous Resurgence & Environmental Justice. EPSM Students in Leonardo Figueroa Helland’s Indigenous Ecologies course put together a panel discussion focusing on the intersections between Indigenous cosmologies, the climate crisis, and the movement for environmental justice with Indigenous organizers from North America, Peru, and India.
- Leonardo Figueroa Helland was recently featured on the podcast, Feeding our Past, Nourishing our Future.
- DECOLONIZE, REINDIGENIZE. Lecture from The New School Professor Leonardo E. Figueroa Helland
Additional events and webinars from EPSM and our partners forthcoming, for upcoming events, please subscribe to our newsletter (below)
Newsletter Sign Up
EPSM produces a monthly newsletter with community news, events, opportunities, and resources. If you’d like to sign up for this newsletter, please email EPSM@Newschool.edu
Read the Statement on Indigenous Peoples’ Day